5 Breakfasts with Oats
These breakfasts with oats are healthy, satisfying and so easy to make. They’re meal prep friendly and perfect for busy mornings!
1. Egg Wrap
1 ½ tbsp of oat flour
1 tbsp ghee
- In a blender add 1 cup of raw oats and blend it up until it takes a powder form.
- In a bowl mix the eggs with the oat flour.
- In a pan heat up the ghee and pour the mixture to form a thin wrap. When it gets brown flip the wrap to the other side.
- Fill the wrap with the rest of the ingredients. Fold and enjoy!
2. Oatmeal Cookie
1/3 cup oats
2 tbsp oat flour
1/2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp baking powder
Pinch sea salt
Optional: add an egg or a scoop of protein powder.
- In a bowl place all the ingredients except the almond butter and mix really well.
- Pass the mixture into oven friendly mold and drizzle almond butter on top.
- Place in the oven for one minute at 350F.
3. Oatmeal with Eggs
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tbsp coconut oil
Pinch of cinnamon
½ cup water
- In a pot heat the almond milk and add the oats. Stir, then add the coconut, the cinnamon, half a banana and water.
- Stir again, when it bubbles crack the egg and mix very well until the egg is cooked. Add a pinch of salt.
- Top with the rest of the banana and serve.
Optional: you can sweeten it up with maple syrup or honey.
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup almond milk
1 cup quick oats
1 ½ tsp baking powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a blender add all the ingredients and mix very well.
- Heat up a pan with coconut oil and cook the pancakes. When the pancake starts to bubble flip to the other side.
- Serve, add any fruit topping you want and drizzle with maple syrup.
½ cup oats
1 cup almond Milk
1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, mix really well and enjoy!
These are delicious and healthy oatmeal recipe breakfasts ideas for the whole week. Oats are high in fiber content and sure to keep you energized the whole morning so you can conquer the day ahead! If you are looking for more breakfast recipes here are more delicious recipes.
If you like these recipes and are looking for a more structured plan, check out my 21-Day Self-Love and Weight Loss Challenge! It’s packed with great recipes like these, as well as exercise routines to help you create a body that looks and feels just as amazing as you do.
If you want to get to know a little more about my daily life check out my instagram account! I would love to have you join the amazing community.
I send you love and light,