5 Egg Recipes for Breakfast
1 strip, Turkey bacon
2 slices, Tomato
2 slices, Avocado
1 slice, Romaine Lettuce
- In a pot with boiling water place the eggs and cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- In a pan cook the bacon on both sides.
- Let the eggs cool and peel, cut in half and add the other ingredients (use the egg as the bread)
Egg & Bean Burrito
Veggie mix (white onion, red bell pepper, spinach and jalapeño)
1/4 cup, Beans
4 slices, Avocado
Bunch of Cilantro
- Put ghee in a pan, let it melt and cook the veggie mix.
- In a bowl crack 2 eggs, season with salt and pepper and whisk them.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and mix it around. Remove.
- Heat up the tortilla and place the beans and egg scramble inside.
- Finish with avocado and cilantro and roll it up.
1/2 tsp, Apple cider vinegar
1 slice, Tomato
2 tbsp, Guacamole
- Boil water with the apple cider vinegar and dash of salt. Make a tornado in the water with a knife and crack the egg in the middle, cover and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the pot once it’s cooked to you liking.
- In a plate place the tomato slice, spread the guacamole and add the poached egg on top.
- In a pan let the ghee melt and add the veggies, cook for 2-3 minutes
- Crack 2 eggs in a bowl whisk them and season with sea salt.
- Pour the egg in the pan and let it spread, add the veggies on one side, let it cook for 2 minutes and fold. Flip and cook for another minute.
- Add avocado and cilantro on top.
Salt & pepper
Red bell pepper
- In a bowl, crack 3 eggs season with salt and pepper and whisk.
- Use a silicone muffin mold and add 1 tbsp of each veggie to the cups and then pour the egg mixture.
- Place in the oven cook at 350F for around 20 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!
If you want to try out more easy and recipes with few ingredients, I recommend you download my new app SimpleFit. It’s filled with meal plans, recipes and workout routines that you can do from the comfort of your home! It’s available in iTunes and Google Play.
Get to know a little more about my day to day on my instagram account! I would love to have you join the amazing community.
I send you love and light,