Creamy Avocado Zucchini Noodles
Small bunch of cilantro
Juice of 1 lime
1/3 garlic clove (or garlic powder to taste)
Small piece of onion (or onion powder to taste)
1/2 serrano or jalapeño pepper
Small pinch of salt
1/4 cup of water
- Spiralize zucchini using a spiralizer. If you don’t have one, peel very thin strips of your zucchini with a peeler.
- Blend the rest of your ingredients along with any zucchini remnants to make a sauce.
- Gently toss the zucchini noodles with the dressing. Serve and enjoy!
- If you’re making a smaller portion, I recommend using only one avocado.
- To reduce the fat in this recipe, use less avocado. Blend more zucchini into the dressing instead.
- If you don’t have zucchini, you can use cucumber, carrots, beets, or jicama for your noodles.
- Zucchini noodles are a great alternative to grain pasta, and a fun and delicious way to eat more veggies.
- Avocado is a healthy fat that’s easily digested. It’s great for your skin, nails and hair!
The Raw Boy visited me and we had a blast making so many recipes for you all. Check him out on YouTube and Instagram! This recipe is so yummy that I couldn’t resist eating it all!
Don’t tell him I said so (it’s our little secret!) but you can cook the zucchini noodles before mixing them with the dressing.
Let me know in the comments below if you liked this recipe, and what else you’d like me to make!