Creamy Coconut Pasta
1 packet Andean Dream organic quinoa fusilli pasta
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 bell pepper
small piece of onion
1 tsp turmeric
small pinch of nutmeg
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain thoroughly.
- Blend all the sauce ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Gently toss the pasta with the sauce until it’s well coated. Enjoy!
- Quinoa is gluten-free and contains all nine essential amino acids.
- Quinoa is high in protein, fiber, magnesium, B vitamins and iron.
- Coconut milk is lactose-free, which will digest better and prevent gas and bloating.
- Red bell peppers are rich in antioxidants.
As you can see, eating healthful is easy, delicious and satiating! It will make you feel light, energized and in a good mood. Make this dish for a simple weeknight meal, or after a workout. You can use whatever pasta you like, or even make raw zucchini noodles! Let me know if you have any questions, comments, recipe suggestions or reviews on this recipe. I love reading your comments and getting your feedback to better serve you!
Sending you a big hug!