We all get that sweet tooth once in a while. What if I said you can make your own Nutella with only 4 ingredients??? It’s so easy to make and tastes exactly like the classic. Perfect for spreading on toast, fruit or even eating it straight from the jar with a spoon!
1 1/2 cup of hazelnuts
1/3 cup of cacao powder
1/3 cup of maple syrup
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1. In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts until a butter is formed.
2. Add the cacao powder, maple syrup and coconut milk and blend again until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
3. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
4. Voilá! Serve on anything you please… toast, strawberries or a spoon.
5. Transfer the rest into a jar and enjoy the Nutella for days.
Love you, Yovana!
View this post on Instagram
Homemade NUTELLA🍫You have been waiting for this recipe and it’s finally here😁All you need is 4 ingredients and a food processor/blender—-LINK for Recipe on my Profile! #plantbased —————————- NUTELLA hecha en casa🍫Se que han estado esperando esta receta y por fin esta aquí😁Solo necesita 4 ingredientes y un procesador/licuadora—-LINK de receta en mi Perfil! #basadoenplantas