Raw Vegan Burritos
Large collard greens
1/2 lemon or lime
1/2 cup cashews
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon chipotle powder
1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning (vegan)
1/4 cup water
1 portobello mushroom
Tamari or low sodium soy sauce
1/2 bell pepper
3 tablespoons pico de gallo
1/4 cup purple cabbage
- Juice the lemon or lime. Blend the juice with all the other dressing ingredients.
- Slice or dice the zucchini, mushroom, bell pepper, carrot, and cabbage.
- Top the tortilla with the dressing and all the filling ingredients.
- I have a recipe of raw tortillas you’ll love here
- This will make a few servings of dressing. If you have any left over, use it as a salad dressing or dip for veggies, or store tightly sealed in the fridge for future burritos.
- You can substitute nutritional yeast for the all-purpose seasoning.
- Make fresh pico de gallo by mixing chopped tomatoes, onion, cilantro and serrano pepper with a splash of lime juice.
- Black beans are rich in protein and iron
- Bell peppers are great for clear skin and vitamin C
- Avocados provide healthy fats
- Purple cabbage is cruciferous and anti-cancerous
I really enjoyed making this recipe blog and video for you, remember LIKE my video below if you want to see more of these kinds of recipes and let me know in the comments below your suggestions. I love to read your feedback! If you make this recipe, upload a pic to instagram using the #rawvana and #rawvanarecipe hashtags so I can LIKE it 😀
Love you and bon apetit!