FOR APPAREL & PHYSICAL GOODS SHIPMENTS:
Please allow up to 2 business days for orders to be processed (if you order on Monday, your order should ship out on Tuesday or Wednesday). For shipments within the USA and Canada, please allow 3-5 days for delivery. For international shipments, please allow 7-10 days for delivery. On rare occasions, international shipping to some countries may take longer due to delays caused by the destination country’s customs clearance processes.
PURCHASE, USE, AND SHIPMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By purchasing Digital Goods (“eBook”) you agree to the following:
- All sales are FINAL and all charges from those sales are non-refundable. Rawvana has a strict NO REFUND POLICY on eBook purchases.
- Purchased eBooks are strictly for personal use.
- Order Cancellation Policy: orders for eBooks may not be canceled.
- Support is provided via email only. Initiate a support ticket request by contacting us at the “HELP CENTER & FAQ” link on the website Rawvana.com
By purchasing Physical Goods (“merchandise”) you agree to the following:
For all orders of merchandise shipped worldwide:
- All sales are FINAL and all charges from those sales are non-refundable. We have a strict NO REFUND POLICY for all merchandise.
- All merchandise listings have sizing charts and clear product descriptions. Before you finalize your purchase, make sure that your order is for the correct item, quantity and size.
- All orders are shipped to the address you provided on your order entry. We do not verify addresses. To avoid any delivery issues, make sure your shipping address is valid and entered correctly. You will be responsible for the cost of re-delivery for any orders returned to us by the shipping carrier due to an insufficient address / incorrect address / unclaimed address / customer delivery refusals or any other address-related delivery issues. Upon return of the non-delivered product, we will attempt to contact you via the email address listed on your order. If we do not hear back from you within 30 days of receipt of such merchandise, or we do not receive funds for re-shipment, such merchandise will not be re-shipped and no refund will be provided.
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number for the shipment by email to the address you provided during checkout. We have no control of items once they are in the shipping carrier’s possession, and are not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen packages. Claims with shipping carriers are solely your responsibility.
- All merchandise goes through multiple quality control steps before shipping. In the unlikely event of receipt of defective merchandise, the issue must be reported within 7 days of carrier delivery. Initiate a support ticket request by contacting us at the “HELP CENTER & FAQ” link on the website Rawvana.com. Support will be provided on a per-case basis and further information on the defect will be requested from you and must be provided to us. Items must be new, unused and in unwashed condition.
For merchandise with a “ship to” address within the USA only:
- To exchange merchandise, initiate a support ticket request by contacting us at the “HELP CENTER & FAQ” link on the website Rawvana.com within 7 days of carrier delivery. Support will be provided on a per-case basis. Do not ship merchandise back for exchange without prior written approval.
- Shipping fees for exchanges are your responsibility for both directions (from your location to our mailing address and from our mailing address back to your location).
- Items approved for exchange must be shipped back to us in weather-proof packaging and with a trackable shipping service.
- Approved merchandise for exchange must be new, unused and in unwashed conditions. Upon receipt and inspection, merchandise found to be used, not new, washed or damaged in transit will not qualify for an exchange. Any merchandise failing inspection due to any of these issues will be shipped back to the customer after funds have been paid for re-delivery.
- Once we receive the approved exchange product, we will email you the status of your exchange. If we do not hear back from you (for approved exchanges), or we do not receive funds for re-shipment (of exchanged merchandise or merchandise that failed the exchange inspection) within 7 business days of this email, such merchandise will not be exchanged and no refund will be provided.
- Price differences on exchanged merchandise must be paid by you before shipping.
- Approved exchange requests will be strictly for identical available items only. Exchanges for non-identical items, such as different item types or designs, will not be approved. Additionally, if your item originally purchased is sold out at the time of your exchange request, the request will not be approved.
- Items purchased on clearance will not quality for an exchange.
- Merchandise may be exchanged only once. No exchange will be approved for merchandise we have already sent to you as an exchange.
For merchandise with a “ship to” address outside the USA:
- All sales are final. No exchange requests will be approved or accepted.
- None of the qualifying terms for shipments within the USA will apply to international shipments.
- Your destination country may assess customs duties, taxes or import fees before or upon delivery. You are solely responsible for payment of any such duties, taxes or import fees.
User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Description of Products and Services
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this Website may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have has no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this Website, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control. You understand and agree that the services available on this Website are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
Payment of Fees
We use a third party payment service in lieu of directly processing your credit card information. By submitting your credit card information, you grant us the right to store and process your information with the third party payment service, which it may change from time to time; you agree that we will not be responsible for any failures of the third party payment service to adequately protect such information. All financial matters regarding your information are subject to the conditions of the third party payment service provider’s terms of service. You acknowledge that we may change the third party payment service and move your information to other service providers that encrypt your information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) or other comparable security technology.
The Content may contain typographical errors, other inadvertent errors or inaccuracies. We reserve the right to make changes to document names and content, descriptions or specifications of products or services, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes.
You may view, copy, download, and print Content that is available on this Website, so long as the Content is used solely for internal informational purposes only. No part of this Website or its Content may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording for any other purpose.
Conduct on Website
Your use of this Website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and you are solely responsible for the contents of your communications through this Website. You shall not, and shall not permit any third party to, take any action or upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on this Website, that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
Third Party Sites and Information
This Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
In no event shall any reference to any third party or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party or of any product or service provided by that third party. Likewise, a link to any third party website does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of such website. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered by any third party through an online discussion forum or chat room accessible through this Website and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction involving any third party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you are responsible for exercising appropriate judgment and caution.
Intellectual Property Information
Unless otherwise noted, all Content contained on this Website is the property of Rawvana and/or its Affiliates or licensors, and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by United States copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. Product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
We do not claim ownership of Content submitted by users without compensation by Rawvana and with the expectation that such Content will be made publicly accessible through our Website. By submitting such Content, however, you agree to grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, and publicly perform or display such Content. This license shall remain in effect until we delete the Content from our systems.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you or any user of this Website believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this Website, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringing.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C.A. Sec. 512(c), our Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as indicated below. Service of repeat infringers of copyright or of users about whom repeat claims of copyright infringement are received will be terminated.
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
302 Washington St. Suite 802
San Diego CA 92103
+1 (858) 707-5494
Email contact: click here and choose Public Relations & Media Inquiries
Your acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our Website without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE WEBSITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS WEBSITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR OF ANY WEBSITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Although this Website may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this Website is void where prohibited.
Termination of Use
Governing Law and Disputes
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award.
YOU AND RAWVANA AGREE THAT EACH MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Rawvana agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim.
The products or services on the Website are available only to, and may only be purchased by, individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
You may contact us via the form here, choose Public Relations & Media Inquiries